This is a rare opportunity to secure a property within the Frankston High School Zone at an affordable price.
Only 4 years young and privately positioned at the rear of the complex, this apartment offers a location that is hard to beat! Close to local shops & within walking distance to Sweet Water Creek Reserve, this property really has it all and is a must see for those who are looking to enter the property market!
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
– Open plan living and dining area
– Split system heating and cooling
– Functional kitchen including gas cook-top, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
– 2 bedrooms comprise built-in-robes and split system heating and cooling
– Master bedroom features sliding door access to an outdoor terrace
– European laundry
– Central bathroom with shower, bath and separate WC
– Spacious low maintenance yard
– Raised deck and additional outdoor entertaining space accessible through sliding doors via the living area
– Allocated car space in the secure underground car-park
– Currently leased for $350.00 per week
Situated in the Heart of Frankston South and approx.
-3km from the Frankston Train Station
-3km to the Award Winning Frankston Beach
-2km to the Frankston Hospital
-2km to Monash University
-3km to the Frankston CBD and Bayside Shopping Complex
-3km to the New Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
-Award Winning Beach
-World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
-Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
-Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
-Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
This luxuriously appointed apartment boasts both style and comfort and a strong rental yield. Current tenancy in place returning a rental yield of 5.2%.
I look forward to seeing you at the open for inspection!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Split System Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston