This gorgeous family home is positioned in a blue-chip Frankston South location. Positioned within the Derinya primary school zone and at the bowl of a quiet court this home extends from a private street front to a modern, functional and luxurious haven.
This home has been thoughtfully designed and arranged to be extremely functional whilst making the most of the absolute serenity and tranquillity of a location that is immersed in the surrounding greenery.
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
– A gorgeous, exquisitely renovated family sized kitchen extending to an open designated dining space. The kitchen boasts stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances including an integrated dishwasher, 600mm gas cooking as well as ample cupboard and bench space.
– An ambient lounge space is flooded with natural light
– Gorgeous hardwood floorboards flow throughout the home
– Split system heating and cooling as well as ducted heating throughout
– The entire kitchen, family and meals area is wrapped by an enormous decked and covered outdoor entertaining domain, complete with an ambient wood fireplace.
– The decked area extends seamlessly from the home toward the enormous grassed yard complete with cubby hut and a children’s play area. The outdoor entertainment domain acts as a second living space, further contributing to the functional appeal of the home.
– The master bedroom is positioned away from the remaining bedrooms and offers a walk though robe as well as a fully renovated ensuite.
– The children’s wing is well zoned off leading from the meals, dining and kitchen space.
– Three large children’s bedrooms are serviced by a tastefully renovated family bathroom complete with separate shower to bath tub, toilet and modern vanity.
Additional features include:
Split system heating and cooling, ducted heating, a separate laundry, landscaped gardens, double carport, ample off street parking, modernised throughout, light filled orientation, abundance of bird life, proximity to walking trails and recreation facilities and a peaceful setting.
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 736 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston