FOR SALE BY SET DATE (OFFERS CLOSING MONDAY 24TH JUNE 2PM)
Set on a generous 705m2 block, this brick home features three spacious bedrooms, large family bathroom, with an additional study, and second living area. Located in the prestigious Frankston High School Zone, and walking distance to the town centre and beach this home is an investment in the perfect location. With the bus stop at the front door, and all the best that Frankston has to offer within a short stroll, including schools, shops, the train station and the stunning beach.
A highlight of the home is the spacious kitchen, with a formal lounge (including fireplace), an enormous rumpus room and a study/fourth bedroom. You’ll be amazed by the second, EXTREMELY large living/rumpus room, which seamlessly flows out to the back entertainment decked area. Whilst a full back wall of windows flood the second living room with light. Outside you’ll find a spacious shed, while the remaining back yard is a blank canvas, ready for you to put your own stamp on.
Additional features include;
* Ducted heating, polished floorboards and quality drapes throughout the home
* Three excellent sized bedrooms with built in robes
* An additional study off the main living room, with two large windows which bathe the room in light, making it perfect for a home office
* Safe and secure with an alarm, and key bolt windows and doors
* Large 705m2 (approx) block with vast potential
* Low maintenance front yard (also fully fenced)
* New front fence, with gates for privacy
* Most public and private school bus routes on your doorstop, and a kindergarten approximately 5 minutes away
This family home has been well looked after and is ready for you to move into or invest. Currently returning $1955 per month in rent this is astute buying. Enjoy the bayside lifestyle, with the local bus stop on your doorstop, or enjoy the short walk/drive to central Frankston, the train station, the beach via Warringa Road, Cliff Road and the Oliver’s hill walking tracks. Location is key, I look forward to seeing you at the open for inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 705 m²
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.