Located in the ever-expanding Frankston CBD sits this beautiful two bedrooms, one bathroom and functional unit that emanates the pinnacle of stylish design and practicality.
Within close proximity to Frankston Power Centre, Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre and the Frankston CBD this purchase represents a fantastic opportunity to capitalise on a functional unit that doubles as a rock solid investment.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
• Upon entry you are greeted by a spacious family orientated living zone, boasting quality floating floorboards, air-conditioning and flows seamlessly to the meals/kitchen area.
• Two spacious bedrooms both featuring built in wardrobes.
• Large light filled open kitchen and dining zone, boasts ample cupboard space and four burner electric cook-top.
• A well-appointed bathroom features separate shower, that services all bedrooms.
• Separate toilet and low maintenance laundry complement the floor plan of the home.
Additional features include:
•Secure single carport
•Low maintenance rear yard
•Fresh floating floorboards
•Split system heating and cooling with ceiling fan
•Freshly painted throughout
•Moments from Frankston beach
Whether you intend to invest, live locally and or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of a great LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
I look forward to meeting you at the open!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 64 m²
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.