72 Bartlett St, Frankston South is idyllically positioned on an enormous, flat allotment of 1,421M2 (approx.) within the prestigious and highly coveted ‘Peninsula Gateway’ estate.
** Please contact Leon on 0425 689 012 before attending any inspection **
This versatile home, in a quiet court location delivers on an alluring family oriented lifestyle of quality, security and comfort. This solar powered, 40SQ home (approx, under roofline) has been thoughtfully designed and freshly renovated to maximise open plan living and an appealing flow from one zone to another.
Bartlett Street and the surrounding area is renowned for being a secure, family orientated and highly sought after location. The astute purchaser will benefit from residing near to a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, within walking distance of public transport infrastructure as well as near to the developing Frankston CBD and the award-winning Frankston foreshore precinct.
From a private and secure frontage, the home extends to a modern and fresh haven:
* Multiple internal living domains including an open plan kitchen, dining and living space as well as a secondary formal dining and lounge area.
* A freshly renovated kitchen offers a large island with stone bench tops, 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench space as well as a breakfast bar.
* The open plan kitchen, dining and living space enjoy a clear vantage to the outdoor entertainment domain, grassed rear yard and pool area. Parents will be especially thrilled with the ability to maintain a watchful eye over the backyard and outdoor areas from the main internal living domain.
* The salt chlorinated pool is easy to maintain, solar heated, fully fenced and in great condition.
* A covered outdoor entertainment alfresco extends from the rear of the home and overlooks the sparkling in ground pool and grassed rear yard.
* The private grassed rear yard is accessible via side access on the Eastern side of the home allowing for potential to add additional car accommodation / shedding etc (S.T.C.A)
* A secondary living space is positioned to the front of the home and soaked in natural light via North facing windows. This living space extends to a formal dining area, currently utilised as a study space.
* The master suite is positioned to the front of the home and comprised of ample mirrored built in robes as well as a generous ensuite complete with a separate bath tub, shower, separate toilet and oversized vanity.
* Three additional bedrooms are all enormous and fitted with built in robes. These bedrooms are smartly positioned to the Eastern Side of the home (cooler in the Summer months) and directly serviced by a central bathroom and separate powder room.
* The central family bathroom is functionally arranged and offers a shower, separate bathtub and single vanity.
* A separate toilet and a separate renovated laundry add to the functional appeal of the home.
* The separate laundry adjoins the kitchen and offers great storage, cupboard and bench space as well as access to the side of the home.
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD as well as exclusive and reputable schools and in a proud and secure estate, your family will be thrilled with the lifestyle on offer.
Additional features include:
* 5KW Solar panel system greatly reduces the electricity bills
* 2x 1,500 rain water tanks
* Evaporative cooling and gas ducted heating
* Salt chlorinated, solar heated in ground pool
* Double lock up garage with an automatic door
* Established, low maintenance gardens
* Private and secure yard
* Immaculate presentation
* Functional design and floor plan
* Amazing indoor to outdoor living flow
* Absolute privacy
* Ample storage throughout
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
We can’t wait to see you at the open for inspection!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,421 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston