Located in the highly sought after ‘Grange Estate’ stands this immaculately maintained, character-filled 3-bedroom + study/4th bedroom family home.
Standing proud on a huge 833sqm block and boasting 19 squares of functional living, there is nothing left for you to do but move in and enjoy all this home has to offer.
The chef of the family will be impressed by the sizeable open-plan kitchen/dining area, comprising 900mm stainless steel oven with gas cook-top, soft close draws, dishwasher, breakfast bar, glass splashback and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
Entertaining your guests will be a delight in the formal dining area, flowing out onto an ambient living zone, complete with your own open-fireplace.
A sizeable study is conveniently positioned downstairs, central to the powder room and could easily be utilised as a 4th Bedroom.
The second storey comprises 3 sizeable bedrooms (one with bay glimpses), a central bathroom with separate toilet and large master suite with triple built-in robes and en-suite. This versatile layout offers the option for parents to enjoy some quiet time downstairs, while the children occupy the upstairs zone.
A huge triple garage and workshop with rear access will impress the tradesman or car enthusiast of the family, offering an abundance of space to work on those projects or hobbies! In additional to all of this, this property offers an extra space for your boat, caravan or trailer!
Enjoy an abundance of entertaining options with a spacious paved courtyard area, complete with above ground spa and immaculately maintained rear yard, separated by privacy hedges.
Additional features include:
– Freshly painted throughout
– New carpets throughout
– Evaporative cooling
– Ducted heating
– Storage shed
– Water tank
– Low maintenance front and rear yard
– Caravan / Boat parking bay
– Bay glimpses
Within minutes to local schools, shops & Frankston’s award winning beaches, this home is ideal for a growing family.
Opportunities to secure a home like this area rare, so don’t miss the opportunity to inspect this outstanding property!
I look forward to meeting you at the open for inspection.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 833 m²
- 5 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.