We recommend this home to home buyers or investor’s with an eye for potential. The property will benefit from a thorough clean throughout, new carpet, fresh paint, new window furnishings and a cosmetic rejuvenation.
The asking price is entry level for a good sized family home that is packed with potential and in an ever appealing BEACHSIDE Seaford location.
The astute purchaser will benefit from residing near to a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, within walking distance of public transport infrastructure as well as within approximately 1KM to the glistening Seaford foreshore.
* A quality, brick veneer home built on a concrete slab
* Sensational beachside location
* Appealing court location
* A sizeable allotment of 582M2 (approximately)
* Enormous grassed yard
* Aesthetic street frontage
* Functional floor plan
* Potential for multiple living domains
* Potential for four bedrooms (or 3 bedrooms and a separate study space)
* Functional bathroom with shower, separate bath tub and a single vanity
* Seperate laundry with access to the outdoors
* Seperate toilet
* Potential to add an outdoor entertainment domain
* Double carport
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Freeway access, this property offers the potential for an exceptional investment. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Seaford is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this suburb offers.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 582 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD