Situated beachside of Frankston South, on an impressive 690sqm (approx.) block, sits this immaculately kept Cape Cod style residence. Boasting original features, a savvy purchaser will reap the rewards of doing modifications to a luxury piece of real estate in the highly coveted Frankston High School Zone.
Rando Court and the surrounding area is renowned for being a secure, family orientated and highly sought after location. A family will benefit from residing near a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, within walking distance of public transport infrastructure as well-being within a short walk of the developing Frankston CBD and the award-winning foreshore precinct
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
* Through internal sliding glass doors, you’re welcomed to a large lounge room flowing seamlessly to a dining area. Flooded with natural light and showcasing polished hardwood flooring this timeless design offers an original built in fireplace and has access to a beautifully manicured front garden via French doors.
* An original kitchen and meals area, offers a multitude of options highlighting an idyllic layout of which you may choose to leave original or modernise with new materials. Take full advantage of a discrete sea breeze with bay windows and double doors, leading outside to a covered porch.
* A large master suite is positioned away from a further three bedrooms, boasting bay windows, built in wardrobes, hardwood flooring and full en-suite.
* A further three carpeted bedrooms are situated on the second level of the residence all featuring built in wardrobes. The bedrooms are serviced by a large down stairs bathroom inclusive of bath tub, shower and separate toilet.
* Along the hallway you find a well-appointed laundry with easy rear yard access, neighboring the laundry is a huge light filled study or a further fifth bedroom. An eye for functionality is clearly evidenced with the convenience of easy access to an outdoor covered terrace.
Additional features include:
– Hard wood flooring
– Ducted Heating
– Covered car port
– Rear access
– Garden shed
– Established gardens
– High ceiling and original fittings
– In a ultra-private cul de sac
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston