Idyllically positioned on an ample 803M2 beachside allotment and in a highly coveted pocket of South Frankston, this exceptional home delivers on a beachside lifestyle of quality, security and absolute luxury.
This contemporary architecturally designed home is strikingly modern and incorporates a sensational blend of quality components to deliver an exceptional home.
The astute purchaser will enjoy living within the Frankston High School Zone, as well as within walking distance of the award winning foreshore precinct, the meandering trails of Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve and the ever-expanding amenities of Frankston City.
An exquisite open lounge, dining and kitchen arrangement. The open living arrangement boasts an ambient gas fireplace and extends to the front decked and covered alfresco area via stacker doors.
A bold designer kitchen is lavishly appointed with sleek matt black cabinetry, Caesarstone benchtops including an oversized island bench / breakfast bar, Zip Hydrotap (sparkling and or chilled water delivery), oversized walk in pantry and a double sink.
The kitchen boasts quality Fisher Paykal appliances including:
* Integrated fridge / freezer
* 900mm induction cooktop
* 900mm under bench oven
* 600mm wall oven
* 600mm microwave oven
* Wine fridge
A secondary lounge is located downstairs and extends seamlessly to the outdoor entertainment domain via stacker doors.
The decked and covered outdoor alfresco space is designed to incorporate an outdoor kitchen (gas and electrical points are available) and enjoys a vantage to the rear yard and pool entertainment domain. There is a valid permit for the completion of the pool construction as well as plans / drawings available for a Pool House.
The master suite is positioned privately to the rear of the home and boasts a walk through robe as well an opulent ensuite complete with floor to ceiling tiling, double shower, double vanity, luxurious bath tub, separate toilet, underfloor heating and quality fixtures and fittings.
Three additional bedrooms all offer built in robes and are serviced by an exquisite family sized bathroom. The central bathroom also boasts floor to ceiling tiling as well as underfloor heating.
Additional features include:
* Secure street frontage with electronic gated access
* Intercom system from the front gate
* Electric Block Out roller blinds fitted throughout
* Laundry shoot from the upstairs domain to the laundry
* Refrigerated cooling as well as ducted heating
* Split system heating and cooling
* Gas fireplace
* Irrigation system (in the front yard)
* Ample internal storage
* An oversized laundry with outdoor access
* Manicured, established gardens
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
South Frankston and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award winning beaches
* World class sporting and recreational amenities
* Multitude of restaurants, cafes and entertainment options
* Ever expanding collection of shopping outlets
* Proximity to exemplary schools
* Proximity to the famous Mornington Peninsula beaches, wineries and esteemed amenities
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 803 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Gas Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.