This immaculately presented light filled home is positioned in a blue chip Frankston location, within the esteemed Frankston Height’s Estate and near to public transport infrastructure. The home has been exceptionally well maintained since it was built in 2015 and is positioned to the fron...
This immaculately presented light filled home is positioned in a blue chip Frankston location, within the esteemed Frankston Height’s Estate and near to public transport infrastructure. The home has been exceptionally well maintained since it was built in 2015 and is positioned to the front of the complex.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
- Quality brick construction and presented in immaculate condition
- A generous kitchen boasts gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar, ample cupboard space and stainless-steel appliances
- An oversized, light filled living space adjoins the family dining and enjoys a shared vantage point of a landscaped rear courtyard
- A large master bedroom includes ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
- A well sized secondary bedroom boasts built in wardrobe and timber style flooring
- A well-positioned central bathroom services a secondary bedroom and includes a stand alone bath, shower and single vanity
- A separate toilet and a large separate laundry further contribute to the appeal of a functional floor plan
- A remote single lock up garage offers external access to a rear courtyard.
- The impressive courtyard extends from the rear of the home, is fully fenced and is bordered by low maintenance gardens
Additional features include:
- Timber style flooring throughout
- Neutral coloured tile choices
- Multiple air-conditioning units
- Gas ducted heating
- LED down lighting
- Large front yard
- Roller blinds
- 2.9km to Frankston CBD
- 900m to Leawarra Station
- 700m to Jubilee Park
- 3.2km to Peninsula Link
- 1.0km to Frankston Heights Primary School
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
Did you know you can DOWNLOAD THE SECTION 32 and MAKE AN OFFER via the ASH MARTON WEBSITE - ashmarton.com.au
*COVID-19 IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Your health and safety is a priority. Therefore, during this time we can facilitate virtual inspections (via virtual walk through technology) or a private inspection for approved candidates. please contact the agent directly to discuss these options.*
This Property already saved.
Property saved successfully.