Suitable for everyone, sits this gorgeous 727sqm corner allotment in the F.H.S.Z showcasing three bedrooms, one bathroom and recently re-modeled interior. Situated within close proximity to local shops, an array of schools, including the highly sought after Frankston High School, local reserves and public transport.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Three spacious bedrooms featuring built in wardrobes and reverse cycle air-conditioners in all rooms
– Large family living room boasting original open fire place complemented by an array of natural light throughout, flowing seamlessly into the family dining
– Original kitchen featuring new appliances and ample cupboard space
– Original bathroom in good condition
– Neat, well sized laundry leading out to the huge backyard ideal for potential (S.T.C.A) re-development or families
– Oversized covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for gatherings
– Frankston High school zoning
– Fully fenced secure gardens being established and manicured
– Ducted central heating system
– Double carport
– 7500 litre water tank with electric pump
– Outdoor undercover entertaining area
– Security alarm system
– Frankston Heights Primary School
– Overport Primary School
– Frankston’s award winning beach
– Frankston Hospital
– Monash University
– Frankston High School
Whether you intend to invest, live locally and or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of a great LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award winning beaches
– World class sporting and recreational amenities
– Multitude of restaurants, cafes and entertainment options
– Ever expanding collection of shopping outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 727 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.