This neat, family friendly home is positioned on a manicured 592M2 (approx.) allotment in an accessible Langwarrin location and within the increasingly popular Elizabeth Murdoch College school zone.
The allotment features two crossovers / entrance points, one to the main garage as well as one to the rear yard which may act as the ideal area to store a boat or caravan.
Kuranda Street and the surrounding area is renowned for being a secure, family orientated and highly sought after location. The astute purchaser will benefit from residing near to a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, within walking distance of public transport infrastructure as well as within a short drive of the local Gateway shopping precinct.
From a secure and private frontage, this home extends to a gorgeous family haven offering:
* Multiple living domains including a light filled lounge as well as a secondary open-plan kitchen, dining and family living arrangement.
* The functional kitchen is equipped with an electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher as well as ample cupboard and bench space and a breakfast bar.
* An open dining and family living space extends from the kitchen and overlooks the outdoor living / entertaining component.
* An impressive outdoor entertainment area wraps the home and extends to the large grassed rear yard.
* The master suite is positioned away from the remaining bedrooms and offers a sizeable walk in robe as well as a full ensuite.
* Three additional bedrooms all offer built in robes and are serviced by a central family bathroom, complete with a separate bathtub and shower, and a single vanity.
* An oversized, lock up garage / workshop with an electric door offers access through to the rear and easily accommodates 2 cars + additional storage.
* A separate toilet as well as a separate laundry, with outdoor access enhance the functional appeal of the home.
Additional features include:
* Solar panel system greatly reduces the electricity bills
* Functional layout, well suited to a growing family
* Ducted heating
* Split system cooling
* Fully fenced
* Secure designated area for a Caravan / Boat
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Langwarrin is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this area offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Langwarrin’s attractions including:
* An Abundance of Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Cafes, Shops and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 591 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston