A large block and close to the action…
This three bedroom, 1 bathroom, family oriented home is idyllically positioned in the heart of an explosively developing Frankston City and with future potential for re-development (S.T.C.A) on a whopping 641M2 (approx) allotment.
Available for the first time in almost 30 years, this home presents the ideal opportunity to capitalise on the most valuable investment criteria – LAND, LOCATION and POTENTIAL for GROWTH.
The purchaser has the option to secure this property with vacant possession affording the option to rent out or move in immediately at settlement.
The likely rental return for this home is approximately $300 – $330 per week.
We recommend this home to investor’s, first home buyers and or tradesman that are willing to some work to restore this home to an immaculate standard.
– Within walking distance of the recently developed Frankston Train Station
– Within 1.5km of the major Bayside Shopping Centre
– 1km from the glistening Frankston Beach
– Within 1.5km of the explosively developing Frankston CBD
– Within 5km of several golf courses
– On a sizeable allotment of 641M2 (approx.)
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Three good sized bedrooms
– Two living spaces
– The original kitchen offers gas cooking and ample cupboard and bench space
– Potential for a fantastic indoor to outdoor living arrangement
Additional features include: Split system heating and cooling, light filled orientation, aesthetic construction type, a low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing Frankston CBD!
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beach
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of an awesome home as well as a great investment then look no further!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 641 m²
- Gas Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.