This neat and tidy family friendly home is positioned on a generous 638M2 (approx) allotment in a quiet court location.
The astute purchaser will benefit from residing near to a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, within walking distance of public transport infrastructure as well as within a short drive of the developing Frankston CBD and the award-winning foreshore precinct.
From a neat frontage, this home extends to a comfortable, inviting abode.
* A comfortable lounge offers an ambient open fire place and is soaked in natural light
* The renovated kitchen is equipped with a gas oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher as well as ample cupboard and bench space
* A covered alfresco space adjoins the rear of the home and extends to a private, large grassed rear yard
* The master suite is positioned to the rear of the home and offers a built in robe
* Two additional bedrooms are dotted along a central hall
* The central family bathroom has been fully renovated and is equipped with a shower, single vanity and separate bathtub
* A single carport / workshop space
* Secure, fully fenced grassed rear yard
* A separate toilet and a separate laundry, with outdoor access enhance the functional appeal of the home
Additional features include:
* Ducted heating
* Split system heating and cooling
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s attractions including:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 638 m²
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.