5 Furneaux Court, Frankston is idyllically positioned on a generous, flat allotment of 682m2 (approx.) within the highly coveted ‘Lakewood Estate’.
This versatile home, positioned in a quiet court location, delivers on an alluring family oriented lifestyle of quality, security and comfort.
Your street and the surrounding area is renowned for being a secure, family orientated and highly sought after location. The astute purchaser will benefit from residing near to a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, within walking distance of public transport infrastructure, local primary school as well as near to the developing Frankston CBD and Mount Erin Secondary College.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– A functional country inspired kitchen is the hub of the home, offering ample cupboard space, central benchtop, four burner gas cooktop, electric oven and overlooks an informal living zone with further access to a covered outdoor area.
– A light filled formal living zone is ideally positioned at the front of the residence, showcasing hardwood floor, brick fireplace and flows seamlessly to a family dining zone.
– A spacious secondary living zone soaked in natural light, flows from the kitchen and supports functional family living
– The master bedroom is positioned towards the front of the home, away from the remaining bedrooms and offers privacy with ensuite and built in robes
– Three further bedrooms are positioned towards the rear of the home showcasing built in wardrobes and are serviced by a central bathroom.
– A modern central bathroom includes separate spa bath, shower and large vanity.
– An excellent rear yard is bordered by established gardens and creates a private and peaceful setting.
– Large separate laundry
– Double garage
Additional features include: Light filled orientation, ducted heating, split system, peaceful court location, brick construction, functional layout, low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing Frankston CBD!
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers!
This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beach
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of an awesome home as well as a great investment, then look no further!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 682 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.