HUGE HOME HIGH ON THE HILL
This large family oriented home is idyllically positioned high on the hill in the esteemed Mount Erin Estate.
Boasting 4 oversized bedrooms, 3 large living areas, 3 bathrooms and a double lock up garage this home offers the ideal scope to add value to via a cosmetic rejuvenation or renovation.
The home has been thoughtfully designed and offers a functional and modern floor plan that is sure to impress.
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
– A quality built, brick AV Jennings home
– High ceilings throughout
– 3 Large separate living domains
– A large kitchen offers updated appliances as well as a gas cooktop, electric oven and ample cupboard and bench space
– The kitchen, rumpus and dining space are open-plan further showcasing the contemporary and versatile floor plan.
– An additional L shaped study / dining and living space extends from the kitchen. The lounge is flooded with natural light and boasts a built in Coonara styled fire place.
– An oversized master suite is positioned on the ground floor and offers a large private ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms are positioned upstairs and serviced by a central family bathroom as well as an additional upstairs living space.
– A large separate laundry adds to the functionality of the home
– A fully functional in built Sauna room is a luxurious inclusion
– A double lock up garage offers internal access to the home
– A sizeable allotment of approximately 630M2
– The positioning of the home is high on the hill with glimpses of Port Phillip bay extending out to the Melbourne CBD
– A decked entertainment area extends from the rumpus room and overlooks the rear yard
– A large shed occupies the rear yard and is accessible via side access from the drive way
– Within walking distance of public transport infrastructure
– Within 750m of the local IGA supermarket
– Within 2km of several local shops and recreational facilities including Ballam Park and Jubilee Park
– Within 3km of the glistening Frankston foreshore
– Within 3km of the explosively developing Frankston CBD
– Within 5km of several golf courses
– On a sizeable allotment of 630m2 (approx.)
Additional features include: Well maintained throughout including a restored roof, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, light filled orientation, aesthetic brick construction, functional layout, low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing Frankston CBD!
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beach
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for a property that satisfies every criteria of an awesome home as well as a great investment then look no further!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 630 m²
- 2 Garage
- Open Fire Place
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston