Idyllically positioned on a substantial 3,684m2 (approx.) and in a highly sought after pocket of Frankston South, this outstanding family home has Sweet Water Creek streaming through the land and boasts lifestyle elements of luxury, tranquillity, and entertainment.
Situated at the end of a private driveway and stylish in design this four bedroom, two bathroom, double story home emanates the pinnacle of private living without the feeling of seclusion.
Awaiting to inspire a growing family, a savvy purchaser will enjoy owning a home within the Frankston High School Zone and Derinya Primary, whilst taking advantage of being within walking distance to the award winning foreshore precinct as well as Sweet Water Creek Nature Reserve.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
• A fully modernised kitchen looks over a gorgeous tree scape through double doors and showcases quality stainless steel appliances, Ceasarstone bench-tops, ample cupboard space with soft close cabinetry, double Fisher and Paykel electric wall oven, built in microwave and beautiful Baltic pine flooring.
• A light filled open lounge room adjoins a split level kitchen boasting high quality American Myrtle flooring, flowing seamlessly out to a huge outdoor entertaining area.
• A secondary living zone is situated in the lower level of the residence and promotes a private retreat for a growing family, providing two access points to the home. This living zone also includes terrific storage utilities and or can be continued to be used as a wine cellar.
• The dining area flows from the kitchen and attaches to a quaint outdoor decking, where you could enjoy a morning coffee or an evening wine.
• A remodelled master suite offers a central position in the home and is comprised of a full ensuite and walled private access.
• The children’s bedrooms are positioned to the rear of the home, one of which includes walled private access. All rooms are serviced by large updated family bathroom, central laundry with plenty of storage and a separate toilet.
• An enormous shaded decked entertaining area, showcases adequate built in seating, plumbed in BBQ facilities and flows seamlessly from the central living zone creating a perfect entertaining environment.
• The home is complemented by fully landscaped gardens, including a clay tennis court and an array of meticulously pruned productive fruit trees, completed by a double carport at the rear of the residence and large shedding facilities for ample space.
Additional features include.
– Underground supply for gas, electricity, NBN and phone
– Tennis court
– Gas ducted heating throughout plus ultimate wood heater
– Panasonic split system
– Valet ducted vacuuming
– Additional parking accommodation for boats and caravans
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
– award winning beaches
– world class sporting and recreational amenities
– multitude of restaurants, cafes and entertainment options
– ver expanding collection of shopping outlets
– proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
– exemplary schools
We can’t wait to see you at the open for inspection!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3684 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston