Offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms, covered outdoor living space and dual car accommodation, this family-oriented home is idyllically positioned in the esteemed Frankston High School Zone as well as within close proximity of everything that Frankston City has to offer.
The home has been well loved and extensively updated throughout. The home presents exceptionally well and is comfortable and functional for every day family life.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
• Enormous allotment of approx. 770m2
• Four bedrooms including a private master suite
• Freshly painted throughout
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cupboard and bench space
• A covered outdoor entertaining area extending from the rear of the home
• Ample car accommodation and multiple garden sheds
• Landscaped and beautifully grassed rear yard
• Solar panels, greatly reducing energy bills
• Near-new hot water service, recently installed
• New split system in master bedroom
• Ducted heating
• Within walking distance of public transport infrastructure
• Within 350m of the Towerhill Road IGA and shopping precinct
• Within 500m recreational facilities including Bruce Park reserve
• Within 3.5km of the Stunning Frankston foreshore
• Within 3.5km of the explosively developing Frankston CBD
• Within 5km of several golf courses
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers!
This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
• Award Winning Beach
• World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
• Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes & Entertainment Options
• Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
• Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria for a wonderful home, as well as a great investment, then look no further!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 770 m²
- 2 Garage
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.