This superb family home is situated on a generous 824m2 block in a quiet court, within the highly sought after Lakewood Estate. This home features a modern and open floor plan and outstanding kitchen all leading to the spacious alfresco entertaining area.
With luxury appointments throughout the home and a fantastic floor plan to match, the kitchen will surely impress. This home has been completely renovated. Showcasing custom-made waterfall Merbau bench tops, bespoke tiled splash back, and stainless-steel European appliances. All complemented by the adjoining kitchen servery window with stackable doors all leading outdoor through huge glazed sliding timber doors, ideal for the discerning entertainer.
Other highlights include:
– Maximised natural light and airflow through the addition of sashless ergonomic western red cedar windows, perfect for evaporative cooling (and lockable and keyed alike)
– Fresh carpet and floating floors throughout the home
– Spacious family bathroom fully renovated with full sized bath and shower with frameless glass screen
– Ensuite fully renovated matching the main bathroom with frameless glass shower screen and modern subway tiles
– Two spacious lounge rooms
– Enormous undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining
– Solar energy system
– Secluded backyard, formed and fresh garden beds, 3,600L water tank with electric pump
– Two additional garden sheds and fruit trees
– Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
– Ducted vacuum system
The home is completed by a large double carport PLUS double lock up garage, including additional workspace with plumbing, and read access through garage via another garage door. There is room for even the largest family, with a mix of formal and informal living areas, and the secluded backyard. Truly a private sanctuary this captivating home is fully fenced and presented beautifully.
Enjoying all the advantages of Lakewood Estate, just a short walk to Mount Erin College, Kingsley Park Primary School, and the Lakewood shopping strip. Just a moment’s drive from the Eastlink and Peninsula Link Freeways. Homes in Lakewood don’t last long. I look forward to seeing you at the open this weekend.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 824 m²
- 4 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.