Positioned on a comfortable 579sqm (approx.) allotment is this natural light filled family home. Boasting the privacy of a court location & the spaciousness many growing families desire, this outstanding property naturally lends itself to be a great opportunity for the majority of buyers including first home buyers, investors or the family looking to establish themselves in this ever-popular suburb.
Situated at the front of the home is the expertly designed living zone with plenty of windows to soak up the surrounds. Providing a great space with hardwood timber floors throughout, this more than spacious zone is an amazing spot & will catch your eye immediately. Uniquely offering is an expansive second lounge area that flows perfectly through sliding doors from the main area, will allow your family the right amount of separation and privacy with its very own decked and undercover entertainment area.
An impressive master bedroom features a triple built-in robe as well as being spacious in its dimensions. All further bedrooms are also quite well-sized & feature built-in robes for storage. The bathroom is centrally located and has been freshly updated and ready to be enjoyed.
Recently renovated & in the centre of the home is the impressive kitchen that provides modern stainless-steel appliances, plenty of cabinetry & an abundance of bench space to allow ease of functionality whilst preparing & creating.
Additional highlights include:
– Split system heating & cooling
– Wall furnace
– Hardwood timber floors throughout
– Court location with plenty of off-street parking
– Stainless-steel appliances
Only moments from many of Frankston’s more required amenities such as Karingal Hub, Frankston Freeway, Nepean Highway & much more, this outstanding home is sure to be to be fully appreciated.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 579 m²
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.