This fresh two bedroom, one bathroom and well presented unit is in a explosively developing suburb and within walking distance to the Frankston CBD, Bayside Shopping Centre, Kananook Train station and Frankston’s award winning beach.
Light filled, functional, low maintenance and bordering the cusp of Seaford & Frankston this highly sought after golden triangle of properties represents an opportunity to capitalise on a functional home that doubles as a rock solid investment.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Two generous size carpeted bedrooms inclusive of built in wardrobes.
– Modern central bathroom servicing all bedrooms and features separate toilet, shower/bath and utility space.
– Light and bright lounge room boasts fresh carpet and heat panel.
– Modernised kitchen showcases timber style flooring, ample cupboard space, electric oven and stainless steel appliances.
– Ultra-low maintenance rear court yard, fully fenced and ideal for small pets.
– Car parking space within the complex.
– Private and extremely quite positioning.
Additional Features include:
• Timber style flooring
• New carpet
• Heat panel
• Stainless steel appliances
• New blinds
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Seaford and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Seaford and Frankston’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD