This 1950’s character filled home is nestled among some of Frankston South’s most prestigious and highly sought after properties. Positioned on an impressive 1090m2 (approx.) beachside allotment, this property is available at an entry level price to buy in to a Blue Chip location....
This 1950’s character filled home is nestled among some of Frankston South’s most prestigious and highly sought after properties. Positioned on an impressive 1090m2 (approx.) beachside allotment, this property is available at an entry level price to buy in to a Blue Chip location.
Awaiting to inspire a growing family, a savvy purchaser will enjoy owning a home within the Frankston High School Zone, whilst taking advantage of being within walking distance to the award-winning foreshore precinct as well as Sweet Water Creek Nature Reserve.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
- Three spacious bedrooms, all-inclusive of built in wardrobes
- Expansive central living zone flooded with natural light
- The original kitchen boasts ample cupboard space and flows seamlessly into a family dining zone, overlooking a manicured front yard
- Central bathroom and separate toilet are well positioned down an expansive hallway and service all three bedrooms
- Separate study/office space is located on the ground floor, ideal for a home office or family flexibility
- Covered carport and concrete driveway offer ample parking for all family members
- Entertainers deck, huge yard and large shedding complete the livability of the home
- Custom build a new home on a luxury beachside allotment. (S.T.C.A)
- Renovate the existing home and take advantage of the solid 1950’s architecture
- Bank on location, being walking distance to the Frankston award winning foreshore
- Live moments from the Oliver’s Hill boat ramp and the beautiful walking trails of Sweet Water Nature Reserve
Within Walking Distance:
- Frankston High School
- Frankston Foreshore
- Frankston Train Station
- Frankston aquatic and recreation center
- Frankston Chisholm Tafe
- Frankston CBD
- Local walking trails
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South's:
- Award Winning Beaches
- World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
- Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
- Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
- Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
This Property already saved.
Property saved successfully.