This neat, family friendly home is positioned on a large 650M2 (approx.) allotment and within the prestigious Derinya Primary School Zone.
Jinchilla Avenue and the surrounding area is renowned for being a secure, family orientated and highly sought after location. The astute purchaser will benefit from residing near to a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, within walking distance of public transport infrastructure as well as within a short drive of the developing Frankston CBD and the award-winning foreshore precinct.
From a secure and private frontage, this home extends to a gorgeous family haven offering:
* Multiple living domains including an L shaped living and study as well as a secondary open-plan kitchen, dining and family arrangement.
* The functional kitchen is equipped with an electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher as well as ample cupboard and bench space and a breakfast bar.
* An open dining and family living space extends from the kitchen and overlooks the entire outdoor living component.
* An impressive outdoor entertainment area wraps the home and shares a vantage point to the large grassed rear yard.
* The master suite is positioned away from the remaining bedrooms and offers a sizeable walk in robe as well as a full ensuite.
* Two additional bedrooms are dotted along a central corridor and serviced by a central family bathroom complete with a separate bathtub and shower, and a single vanity.
* An oversized, lock up garage / workshop with an electric door offers access through to the rear yard and easily accommodates 3 cars.
* A separate toilet and a separate laundry, with outdoor access enhance the functional appeal of the home.
Additional features include:
* Functional layout, well suited to a growing family
* Ducted heating
* Split system heating and cooling
* Fully fenced
* Large workshop space
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s attractions including:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 648 m²
- 3 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston