This spacious and low maintenance home is perfectly positioned to capitalise on an amazing investment and or lifestyle opportunity.
Enjoy the luxury of living in a secure, comfortable home whilst making the most of an ever appealing, beachside location.
– Large 500M2 (approx) land component close to the beach
– Great investment option with future potential to update / renovate
– Anticipated rental yield of approximately $380 per week
– The large kitchen boasts gas cooking and s/s appliances
– Cathedral ceilings and light filled throughout
– Generous master suite with access to a private ensuite
– 2 additional bedrooms offer built in robes
– Family sized bathroom offers a single vanity, shower and separate bath tub
– Fully fenced courtyard with a low maintenance garden
– Outdoor entertaining area
– Huge double lock up garage
Within walking distance of:
– The beautiful Seaford Beach
– Local shops / café’s
– Seaford train station
– Public transport infrastructure
Seaford continues to be one of Melbourne’s fastest growing suburbs. This explosively developing beachside location is attracting an affluent demographic of prospective purchaser that are excited by the lifestyle that Seaford offers.
This home represents an alluring opportunity to secure a lifestyle property that doubles as a rock-solid, low maintenance, set and forget investment prospect.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 502 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD