Fantastically positioned just moments from major transport links such as Nepean Highway, East-link & the Mornington Peninsula Freeway, this light & bright apartment is a breath of fresh air!
This neat & affordable property consists of:
– Main living zone has been freshly painted, is flooded with natural light & featured solid walls & neutral tones plus a split system heating and cooling unit,
– Modernised kitchen/meals area with electric upright cooker, ample storage & bench space
– 2 well-sized bedrooms both with built-in-robes and roller blinds
– Central bathroom with separate toilet
– With only four units on the block, this boutique group offers space & privacy amongst landscaped gardens & lawn areas & comes with the bonus of a car space on the title, additional off street parking & a shared outdoor area.
Just a short walk from Kananook Creek, as well as the white sands of the beautiful Seaford beach & an ever-expanding strip of cafes, bars, shops & restaurants, the unit, has everything to offer in a popular Seaford pocket with parks, schools & Seaford Station also easily accessible.
In a thriving location, this is a gem of a property not to be missed.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD