Idyllically positioned on a substantial block of 910m2 (approx.) and in a highly sought-after pocket of Frankston South, this outstanding 1950’s built family home boasts lifestyle elements of luxury, tranquility and entertainment.
Situated on the elevated side of Seaview Road and stylish in design, this three bedroom and one bathroom home emanates the pinnacle of private living without being secluded from all amenities.
Awaiting to inspire a growing family, a savvy purchaser will enjoy owning a home within the Frankston High School Zone and Derinya Primary, whilst taking advantage of being within walking distance to the award-winning foreshore precinct as well as Sweet Water Creek Nature Reserve.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– A fully modernised kitchen, looks over a gorgeous tree scape, showcasing quality stainless steel appliances, laminated bench-tops, ample cupboard space, four burner gas cook-top and electric oven.
– Flowing seamlessly from the meals area via sliding doors you’re greeted to a spacious family living zone, flooded with natural light, boasting views of Port Phillip Bay.
– A renovated bathroom idyllically positioned at the end of a hallway, services all three bedrooms supporting functionality with separate shower, bathtub and plenty of storage for toiletries.
– Master bedroom features double built in wardrobes, high ceilings, quality carpet and overlooks a large backyard. A further two bedrooms are well positioned down an expansive hallway and offer built in wardrobes and garden views.
– Separate toilet and modernised laundry add to the practicality of the floorplan and offers backyard access.
– Large backyard perfect for growing families, boasts side access for boats and caravans.
– A large decking wraps around the front of the home and overlooks the beautiful Frankston South tree scape and water views.
Additional features include:
– Large covered carport (with remote door)
– Refrigerated cooling
– Finger print access into front door
– Block out blinds
– Outdoor entertaining
– Large outdoor shedding
– Timber style flooring
Within Walking distance:
– Derinya Primary School
– Frankston High School
– Sweet Water Creek Nature reserve
– Woodleigh School- Minimbah Campus
– Frankston foreshore
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 910 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston