This stunning beachside property, boasts an idyllic blend of character and charm. Built in 1920’s and restored to an impeccable standard, this meticulously kept four bedroom, three bathroom home retains original features, complemented by updated materials, salvaged from sources such as Chelsea Primary School and iconic properties throughout Melbourne.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
• A fully modernised kitchen showcases quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, central benchtop and ample cupboard space.
• Multiple internal living domains includes a light filled formal lounge at the front of the residence boasting hardwood flooring, original fireplace and charming ceiling roses.
• A secondary living zone showcases coonarra heating, hardwood flooring and offers easy access to an outdoor entertaining area via sliding doors.
• The oversized master suite is positioned to the front of the home and boasts a full ensuite flooded with natural lighting.
• Three generously sized children’s bedrooms are positioned away from the master suite and serviced by a functional family bathroom. The attention to design is again evident in the functionality of the floorplan and the ability to zone off and make private the children’s wing of the home.
• A large decked covered entertaining area, flows seamlessly from the secondary living zone complemented by plumbed in amenities and turfed lawn for easy low, maintenance living.
• A fully self-contained bungalow offers a fifth bedroom, additional kitchen and bathroom, ideal for a teenager wanting private space or the accommodation of friends and family.
Additional features include:
• Refurbished wooden double doors inclusive of fitted lead light glass
• Ceiling beams restored from Chelsea Primary School
• Floorboards and staircase salvaged from iconic Melbourne homes
• Beautiful ceiling roses
• 500 meters to shops and the popular Chelsea Beach
Within a 5-minute walk to:
• The highly sought after Chelsea Beach
• Chelsea Bicentennial Park
• Chelsea train station
• Chelsea Primary School and St Joseph’s School
• Chelsea Football Club
• All public transport
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Chelsea is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great suburb offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Chelsea’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
We can’t wait to see you at the open for inspection.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage