Nested behind a white picket fence, stands this neatly modernised 3-bedroom family home is positioned perfectly in the bowl of a quiet court on a comfortable 513m2 allotment. Updated and low maintenance, this home boasts timber floors throughout and offers a spacious formal lounge, with an additional and separate dining room. Upon entry, you are greeted by a large open plan lounge flowing onto a well-appointed, updated kitchen/dining area, featuring views of the spacious backyard. A sizeable master bedroom with walk-in robe is positioned at the front of the home and boasts access to the master bedroom. Whilst the two remaining bedrooms are dotted along the hall, central to a modern contemporary bathroom.
Additional features include:
– Gas heating and air conditioner
– Double carport and additional garden shed
– Outdoor pergola with an excellent undercover entertaining area
– Plenty of off-street parking
– Great sized and low maintenance rear yard
– Currently let for $335 per week.
– Less than a 5-minute drive to east link from Thompsons road.
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
Situated in the heart of an explosively developing suburb, this purchase represents an opportunity to capitalise on a functional property that doubles as a rock-solid investment. Properties in with this potential don’t last long! We look forward to seeing at the open for inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 513 m²
- 2 Garage