Located in the desired F.H.S.Z, on a large 1,026sqm corner allotment, stands this picturesque 1960’s four bedroom, two bathroom and family orientated home. Awaiting to inspire a growing family, a savvy purchaser will enjoy owning a home within the Frankston High School Zone, whilst taking ...
Located in the desired F.H.S.Z, on a large 1,026sqm corner allotment, stands this picturesque 1960’s four bedroom, two bathroom and family orientated home. Awaiting to inspire a growing family, a savvy purchaser will enjoy owning a home within the Frankston High School Zone, whilst taking advantage of being within walking distance to the award-winning foreshore precinct as well as Sweet Water Creek Nature Reserve.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
- A private entry hall greets you warmly and opens to a large formal lounge, complete with ambient fireplace and offers access to a covered decked area
- A functional, light filled kitchen is the hub of the home, offering ample cupboard space, central benchtop, wall oven and overlooks an informal living and dining zone with further access to a covered decked area.
- The master bedroom is positioned towards the front of the home, away from the remaining bedrooms and offers privacy with full ensuite and built in robes
- A renovated family bathroom offering impressive free standing bath, double vanities and services the remaining three bedrooms
- Laundry with excellent folding bench
- Double carport with electric roller door that could easily be converted into a double garage
- A paved patio overlooks a tranquil front yard shaded by stunning Liquid Amber trees.
- An excellent rear yard with room for a pool and bordered by established gardens creates a private and peaceful setting.
- Workshop/garage is accessible via side street and offers extra vehicle access for boat, caravan or trailer
Other features include: high ceilings, polished floorboards, parquetry flooring (under carpet), down lights throughout, gas heating and air conditioning
Surrounded by elite homes, 5 minutes’ walk to Sweet Water Creek Reserve and the beach, a second story would offer beautiful views across Oliver's Hill and to the bay.
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
This Property already saved.
Property saved successfully.