CONTACT TAMARA ON 0400851539 FOR PRIVATE INSPECTION.
This beautiful, freshly updated family home is proudly positioned on sizeable 612m2 (approx) allotment and is ideally located between the Peninsula Link and the Frankston Freeway, perfect for those commuting. Showcasing a strikingly renovated master suite, PLUS a further three bedrooms with built in robes. Offering generous proportions, this home features three separate living areas, all flowing out to the spacious outdoor entertainment area.
An open plan kitchen/dining room adjoins the living room, which all act as the heart of the home. The kitchen features a new oven, new rangehood and plenty of cupboard space. The open floor plan gives the home a sense of space, with two further living zones great for a growing family. The second living room offers a home study nook, whilst the third living area features a full wall of storage, ideal for those with a home business. All livings areas conveniently flow out to the large undercover entertaining area, designed to accommodate year-round entertaining.
The master bedroom is located at the back of the home and features built-in robes and ensuite. Positioned centrally between the second and third bedrooms you’ll find the family bathroom, freshly renovated, with shower and a private toilet nook ideal for family functionality. Low maintenance gardens, a large double carport plus further off street parking for up to 3 cars and a fully fenced back yard complete the picture for this stunning home.
Surrounded by a multitude of local schools in walking distance, plus public transport points and shopping centres nearby, don’t miss this opportunity, properties of this size aren’t available often. If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of a comfortable family home as well as a great investment then look no further!
Nearby schools include:
– Karingal Heights Primary School (.30km)
– Naranga Special School (.57km)
– Frankston Special Developmental School (.69km)
– Ballam Park Primary School (.79km)
– McClelland College College (.66km)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 612 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.