Ideal for developers or home owners looking for size & space, a prime opportunity awaits to secure a huge 1,145m2 (approx.) block in the heart of Seaford.
With endless potential for a multi-unit site development S.T.C.A, alternatively take advantage of a Four Bedrooms One Bathroom family orientated home, featuring deep rear yard with dwelling positioned at the front of the block.
– Large modernised Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and amble cupboard space.
– Family meals area flowing seamlessly from kitchen.
– Expansive family living, flooded with natural light, leading out to a covered entertaining area via bi-fold doors.
– Four terrific sized bedrooms sweeping along an extensive hallway, two of which having built in wardrobes
– Modernised bathroom showcasing warm colour tones and huge shower.
– Neat and well sized laundry
What makes this property different:
– Potential development with immaculate family home.
– Terrific rental return whilst waiting for council approvals
– Locality perfect to local beaches, shops and schools
– Timber style flooring.
– Split-system air-conditioning.
– Huge garden.
– Carport accommodates three-four vehicles inclusive of gated rear access.
– Large shedding positioned to the rear of the block.
– East Seaford reserve
– Seaford train station
– Local bus stops
– Belvedere reserve
– Frankston Fwy, Peninsula link and East link
– Seaford junior football club
Whether you intend to invest, live locally and or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of a great LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Seaford is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great suburb offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Seaford’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD