This exceptional family friendly home has been extensively renovated and boasts an abundance of internal living space, large bedrooms and an appealing location in the heart of residential Frankston.
The astute purchaser will benefit from residing near to a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, within walking distance of local schools and public transport, as well as within a short drive of the developing Frankston CBD and the award-winning foreshore precinct.
From a secure, fully fenced and neatly landscaped frontage, this house extends to a modern spacious abode featuring:
* An enormous open lounge / dining and kitchen area filled with an abundance of natural light
* The near new kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances including a 900mm electric oven, 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench space, and a breakfast bar
* The spacious master suite occupies the entire second storey and is comprised of a fully renovated ensuite, custom built in cabinetry in the walk through robe as well as an oversized bedroom / parent’s retreat space
* The other two bedrooms are generously proportioned and offer built in cupboards as well as ceiling fans
* The central family bathroom is fully renovated and equipped with a shower, double vanity, toilet and free standing bathtub
* A single carport is accessible from Coprosma Avenue
* A large decked area extends from the main living component and acts as the ideal outdoor entertainment domain. The main living component and the decked area enjoy a vantage over the fully fenced grass yard.
* Fully renovated laundry
Additional features include:
* Functional layout
* Large bedrooms
* Electric air conditioning
* Ducted heating
* New blinds and carpet throughout
* External blinds
* Within 2.5km (approx) of the Award Winning Frankston Foreshore
* Within 1.5km of Monash University Peninsula Campus
* Within 2.5km of the Bayside Shopping Centre
* Within 2.5km (approx) of the Peninsula Aquatic and Recreation Centre
* Approx 2km to the Peninsula Link entrance/exit
* Within 1km to the Ballam Park sport and recreation facilities
* 3 Golf Courses within 5 km
* Several high schools within 5 km
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s attractions including:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 380 m²
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.