Lovely spacious 3 bedroom/ 1 bathroom family home, with bonus additional self-contained / semi- converted garage (detached from the main house), that potentially could be used as an extra room.
Potential sub-division or dual occupancy opportunity. (STCA)
Only minutes from all the Peninsula has to offer, including the Frankston CBD and beautiful beaches, many local attractions and public transport.
*The main brick and timber clad home has 3 generous sized bedrooms / 1 bathroom, gas ducted heating & HWS, air-conditioning, and mostly carpets covering timber flooring (ideal for polishing).
*Upon entering you will find a generous sized loungeroom with air-conditioning and timber venetian blinds. This flows onto a separate dining room and lovely kitchen with a gas cook top with range hood, oven with grill, a large pantry and plenty of extra cupboard space.
Further down the hallway is the 3 generous sized bedrooms: 2 with built in robes, the bathroom with separate shower and bath and 3-in-1 lights, and separate (lockable) toilet and laundry.
* Detached from the main house is a self-contained / semi- converted garage, that potentially could be used as an extra room with its own bathroom, hot water system, air-conditioner, private rear yard or storage area. Or (STCA) could be converted into a rear unit.
* Undercover entertaining area
* Carport with off street parking space for up to 3 cars.
* Low maintenance gardens with high, secure fencing (near new on 2 sides), and steel front gates.
* Also: 2 garden sheds / Brick BBQ
* Park: end of street & several within short walk
* Peninsula Link: Cycle/walk tracks and freeway: 2 mins drive
* Schools: 5 mins walk
* Beaches: 5-10 mins drive
* Public transport: Bus: 2 mins walk / Train: 5 mins drive
* Shopping Centres: Frankston and Karingal: 5-10 mins drive
* Local shops / community centre / church: 5-10 mins walk
* Pines Flora and Fauna park: 5 mins walk
* CHILSHOLM and P.A.R.C: 5 minutes walk
DEVELOPERS AND INVESTORS TAKE NOTE: Maximise your profits!
A Sub-Division/ Dual Occupancy pre-assessment, and preliminary Siting plans (available on request) have been done by building company Metricon and an Architect showing (STCA) this as a suitable site for a sub-division.
We look forward to seeing you at the open for inspection, please bring your photo ID.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 533 m²
- Ducted Heating