** OFFERS CLOSING THIS TUESDAY THE 30TH OF MAY AT 1:00PM **
This spacious, modern and low maintenance home is perfectly positioned to capitalise on an amazing investment and or lifestyle opportunity.
Enjoy the luxury of living in a secure comfortable home whilst making the most of an ever appealing, beachside location.
– Anticipated rental yield of approximately $320-$330 per week
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Modern kitchen boasts gas cooking, dishwasher and s/s appliances
– Light filled thoughout
– 2 generous upstairs bedrooms
– Master with access to semi-ensuite bathroom complete with bath tub
– Fully fenced courtyard with an exceptionally low maintenance garden
– Outdoor entertaining area
– Low body corporate fees
– 2 X split system air conditioners
– Single lock up garage
Within walking distance of
– The beautiful Seaford Beach
– Local shops / café’s
– Seaford train station
– Public transport route along Fortescue Ave
Seaford continues to be one of Melbourne’s fastest growing suburbs. This explosively developing beachside location is attracting an affluent demographic of prospective purchaser that are excited by the lifestyle that Seaford offers.
This home represents an alluring opportunity to secure a lifestyle property that doubles as a rock-solid, low maintenance, set and forget investment prospect.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD