We recommend this home to first home buyers, tradesman and or investor’s that are comfortable to purchase a home that may require some additional work to restore to an immaculate standard.
Invest, renovate or enter the market with this superb three bedroom, one bathroom and family orientated home. Situated within close proximity to an array of shops, schools, local reserves and public transport. Enjoy easy access to main roads leading into Melbourne CBD and the beautiful Mornington Peninsula.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Large master bedroom inclusive of built in wardrobe.
– Two further spacious bedrooms are positioned to the wing of the home, one of which featuring built in wardrobes.
– Cozy family living, flooded with natural light
– Open kitchen (needing work) with ample cupboard space showcasing gas cook-top and dishwasher
– Open family dining area flowing seamlessly from main living
– great sized front garden and huge rear yard.
– Sizable entertaining area featuring access into the home
Additional features include:
– Large pergola.
– Manicured front garden
– Opportunity for great rental return
– Driveway ideal for boats and caravans
– Cranbourne West Primary School
– Cranbourne West Shopping complex
– Bernborough Avenue Reserve
– Ranfurlie Golf Club
How to make the house a home:
– Finish splashback
– Finish flooring
– Finish kitchen
– Manicure garden
Whether you’re looking to enter the market or searching for the perfect investment, this is it. Take full advantage of convenience, lifestyle and low maintenance living within a strong growth suburb.
••• Please note this home has been professionally ‘styled’ with virtual furniture and may present differently upon a physical inspection•••
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 655 m²
- 2 Garage