Tucked away in a private location this impressive family home is situated on a glorious 780sqm (approx.) allotment. This exquisite residence takes full advantage of the space given to provide plenty of entertaining opportunities & additional off-street parking. Enter into a world of elegance & luxury and prepare to be stunned immediately by a serious attention to detail and sophistication.
Located at the front of the home, away from all further bedrooms creates a sense of privacy is this commodious master bedroom that features a large walk-in robe as well as a spacious full ensuite. All further bedrooms are generous in size & contain built-in robes for further storage solutions.
Continuing through the property, towards the hub of the home, is a fantastic example of how spacious and accommodating the property is. Beginning in the magnificent stone kitchen, with enough space for the chef to create & prepare for even the largest of gatherings, along with providing quality stainless-steel appliances, stone island benchtop, tiled marble style splash back and an abundance of cabinetry. This area effortlessly flows onto the inspiring second living space, receiving plenty of natural light & gifting another wonderful zone to entertain friends & family or simply sit back, relax & enjoy the comforts of your new home.
Stepping out through french doors is an impressive entertainment area, providing complete shelter to allow entertaining all year-round. This space showcases Bali screens with custom lighting, lush and landscaped gardens and high fences allowing the utmost in peace and tranquillity.
Additional highlights include:
– Quality renovation throughout
– Double lock-up garage + plenty of off-street parking including caravan space
– Gas fireplace, 2x splits system cooling & ducted heating
– Meticulously landscaped and maintained
Offering close proximity to an abundance of Frankston’s highly sought-after amenities including Peninsula Link, Karingal Hub Shopping Centre, Frankston freeway, Frankston central, award winning beaches and much more. Call now to find out more about this unique opportunity to secure one of the area’s most desirable properties.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 780 m²
- 2 Garage
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.