Auction this Saturday May 6th at 12.30PM sharp *Please call Leon any time to arrange a private inspection*
This gorgeously updated 4 bed, 2 bath on 650M2 (approx) family oriented home is idyllically positioned in a Premier Frankston South location and within the Derinya primary school zone. Superbly designed with functionality and aesthetics in mind, this low maintenance, immaculately presented family abode boasts all of the characteristics to support a comfortable family lifestyle and or a GREAT investment opportunity.
Potential rental yield of approximately $500 PER WEEK
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
– A gorgeous, fully renovated kitchen overlooks a modern, open plan living and dining space. The kitchen features 600mm gas cooking, stainless steel oven, ample cupboard space and a dishwasher.
– Potential for 2 living areas as well as a designated dining area are comfortable and functional.
– The entire kitchen and living component overlooks and extends to a covered outdoor alfresco area as well as the private grassed rear yard. This fully fenced area offers the perfect space for outdoor entertaining, or to relax or to enjoy with the children.
– The family oriented bathroom is well sized, well laid out and features a bathtub, shower and single vanity.
– A separate toilet adds to the functionality of the layout for a family.
– The master suite is positioned to the rear of the home and offers a generous master walk in robe as well as a modernised ensuite complete with toilet and shower.
– Three additional bedrooms all offer built in robes
– An automatic double garage is easily accessible. There is also ample space for additional off street car accomodation
Additional features include: Immaculate presentation, scope to add value, aesthetic & proud frontage, split system cooling, ducted heating, extensively renovated, solid brick construction, low maintenance gardens, within the Derinya primary school zone & the appeal of a functional floorplan.
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 648 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston