This comfortable three bedroom, one bathroom, family oriented home is ideally positioned close to everything that Frankston City has to offer.
The home has been extensively renovated to create a finished product that is modern, low maintenance, aesthetically appealing and functional for every day family life.
Located near to direct freeway access via Frankston Freeway OR the nearby Peninsula Link, this home is positioned conveniently to make the most of the immediate location as well as the wider Melbourne metropolitan area.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Fully renovated kitchen boasts gas cooking
– Gorgeous hardwood floorboards
– Modernised throughout
– Light filled orientation
– Fantastic indoor to outdoor living arrangement
– A covered alfresco area extends from the rear of the home
– Fully fenced, large grassed rear yard
– Ample car accommodation
– Split system heating and cooling, gas ducted heating throughout and an ambient open fireplace
– Low maintenance allotment
– Fully renovated bathroom is fit for any family
– Private, fully fenced and offering ample off street parking / boat and or trailer accomodation
– Huge garage offers a large work space as well as potential for triple car accommodation
Additional features include: Light filled orientation, brick construction, functional layout, low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing Frankston CBD!
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beach
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of an awesome home as well as a great investment then look no further!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 539 m²
- 4 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.