This neat, family friendly home is positioned on an enormous almost 1/2 acre (approx.) allotment and within the prestigious Peninsula Gateway Estate. Boasting rear access to an enormous yard as well as a 1.5KW Solar Panel system, this home is sure to impress.
Bartlett Street and the surrounding area is renowned for being a secure, family orientated and highly sought after location. The astute purchaser will benefit from residing near to a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, within walking distance of public transport infrastructure as well as within a short drive of the developing Frankston CBD and the award-winning foreshore precinct.
*The property offers substantial 3 car lock up garage space as well as additional shedding. An enormous, steel carport has been constructed to the rear of the property and is accessible via double gates from the drive.
* A spacious, fully renovated kitchen is well appointed offering 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven, stone bench tops, quality appliances, ample cupboard and bench space, oversized breakfast bar and a light filled outlook to the living, family and outdoor entertaining areas.
* Spacious internal living domains are soaked in natural light. The formal lounge boasts high cathedral ceilings and enjoys a North facing aspect to capture sunlight all day long. An additional, open plan kitchen, dining and living arrangement extends to the outdoor entertainment domain.
* A decked and covered outdoor entertainment area wraps the rear of the home and offers a built in spa as well as a vantage point to the substantial grassed rear yard.
– The master suite is positioned away from the remaining bedrooms and offers a full ensuite.
– Three additional, good sized bedrooms are serviced by a renovated, central family bathroom complete with bath-tub, separate shower and a single vanity.
– A separate toilet as well as a large separate laundry add to the functionality of the home.
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD as well as exclusive and reputable schools (Including Mt Erin Secondary College as well as the Frankston High School) and in a proud and secure estate, your family will be thrilled with the lifestyle on offer.
Additional features include:
* An enormous allotment of almost 1/2 acre
* Ample space to add additional shedding (S.T.C.A)
* Split system cooling and heating
* Rainwater tank
* Triple lock up garage
* Established gardens
* Neatly maintained
* Functional design and floor plan
* Amazing indoor to outdoor living flow
* Absolute privacy
* Ample storage throughout
* 1.5KW Solar Panel system greatly reduces the electricity bills
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1951 m²
- 5 Garage
- Split System Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston