Ideally positioned in heart of South Frankston, sits this generous 587sm2 allotment, in the highly sought after Frankston High School Zone. Catering for the whole family, this stunning property sprawls over two levels and comprises of Four large bedrooms plus study and Two modernised bathrooms.
Located just Ten minute’s walk from an array of local schools, shops, Frankston’s award winning beach and public transport this central location boast’s Frankston’s finest amenities all within a short stroll of your doorstep.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
• Compelling double storey street presence, complemented by a rendered exterior combined with a charming weatherboard façade
• Upon entry you’re welcomed with a large formal family living zone, flooded with natural lighting and meticulously kept polished timber flooring
• showing impeccable standard throughout, a family dining area flows seamlessly from the formal lounge greeted with a newly refurbished kitchen.
• The kitchen boasts ample cupboard space, Ceaser stone bench tops, soft close cabinetry and a light and bright breakfast bar.
• Alongside the kitchen, nestles a cozy secondary lounge room featuring built in fire place and access to a rear covered entertaining area.
• Whilst making you’re way to the secondary level, you pass a ground level Master bedroom and central bathroom, Whilst a secondary level comprises of a further Three bedrooms, large bathroom and a further living zone.
Additional Features Include:
• Secure Gated front garden and caravan parking.
• Low maintenance living.
• Full Water views of Port Phillip Bay and city skyline.
• Three Living zones
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and two gas heaters
• Concrete driveway with three car carport
• Front and back covered patio.
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
– Award winning beaches
– World class sporting and recreational amenities
– Multitude of restaurants, cafes and entertainment options
– Ever expanding collection of shopping outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
– Exemplary schools
We can’t wait to see you at the open for inspection!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 587 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.