Situated in Frankston South’s highly coveted Tahnee Lodge Estate, sits this large desirable family residence set on 632sqm (approx.) With only one owner throughout the property’s history and kept in immaculate condition a savvy buyer will reap the rewards of this beautiful home.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– An oversized master bedroom positioned on the secondary level of the home, boasting a full en-suite with his and her vanity and large walk-in wardrobe.
– Two further generously sized bedrooms are positioned on the second level & are all serviced by a functional family bathroom. The attention to design is again evident in the functionality of the floorplan having the ability to zone off a large upstairs living area or parents retreat.
– A light filled kitchen showcases quality appliances, gas cooking, double oven, copious bench space, ample cabinetry and built-in pantry.
– Multiple internal living domains includes a light filled formal lounge at the front of the residence, including a dining zone. Leading seamlessly from the formal lounge you’re welcomed to a family living space and meals area ideal for entertaining.
– A third living zone and study is located on the second level of the property and can be utilised as a parents/teenager’s retreat.
– A sizeable and manicured rear yard can be accessed via rear sliding doors showcasing a spacious gazebo, garden shed and private gated access to a small park for kids to play.
Additional Features include:
* Double garage with rear access
* Ducted heating
* Air-conditioning units
* Downstairs guest bedroom
* Separate toilets
* Large laundry
* Walking distance to Mt Erin Secondary College
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION. Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award winning beaches
* World class Sporting and recreational amenities
* Multitude of restaurants, cafes and entertainment options
* Ever expanding collection of shopping outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 631 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston