Perfectly positioned in a quiet complex, stands this light and bright, freshly renovated 2-Bedroom unit.
With only 4 on the block and exceptionally low body corporate fees, you must add this one to the list of your Saturday inspections!
With its own street frontage and seperate driveway / garage entry, you will be impressed with all that this unit has to offer.
Comprising a sizeable living area positioned toward the front of the home with split system heating/cooling, as well as a seperate dining area with sliding door access to a large and secure front courtyard complete with covered, built-in BBQ.
The quality renovated kitchen boasts stone bench tops, soft close draws, dishwasher and brand new oven with gas cook-top and the freshly renovated bathroom is complete with stunning floor to ceiling tiles, vanity, bathtub and shower.
Additional features include:
– Single lock-up garage comprising access to the secure rear courtyard via a lockable door (internal access via rear courtyard also)
– Secure rear courtyard (access via laundry)
– New quality security doors throughout
– New flooring and carpets throughout
– Freshly painted throughout
– Sizeable land component of 292sqm
– Low body corporate fees
– Low maintenance gardens
– Split system heating/cooling
Located in the highly sought after Frankston High School Zone and only minuets from Frankston Hospital, Monash University and Jubilee Park.
If you are looking to downsize, purchase a solid investment OR your first home, then look no further. This property will tick all your boxes!
I look forward to meeting you at the open for inspection!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 292 m²
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.