Idyllically positioned on an enormous, usable allotment of over 1,500M2 and in the prestigious Peninsula Gateway Estate, Frankston South this spectacularly renovated home delivers on a lifestyle of comfort, security and luxury.
This home is extensively updated and immaculately presented.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Uninhibited access to the enormous rear yard allows for a multitude of options
– A gorgeously renovated kitchen is lavishly appointed, offering gas cooktop, electric oven, stone bench tops, quality appliances including a dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench space and a light filled outlook to the living, family and outdoor entertaining areas
– Multiple living domains are soaked in natural light
– The large lounge features cathedral ceilings and incorporates a space for a designated study area.
– The open kitchen, dining and secondary living component is wrapped by a stunning covered outdoor entertainment area as well as the yard. Parents will be thrilled with the ability to keep a watchful eye over the yard from the main internal living domain
– The master suite is positioned away from the remaining bedrooms and offers a full ensuite.
– Two additional bedrooms are serviced by an extensively renovated bathroom complete with bath-tub, separate shower as well as a single vanity
– A separate toilet as well as a large separate laundry add to the functionality of the home
– Designated space for the boat, caravan and or ample space to add additional shedding (S.T.C.A)
– An enormous shed / four car garage on a concrete slab
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD as well as exclusive and reputable schools (Including Mt Erin Secondary College as well as the Frankston High School) and in a proud and secure estate, your family will be thrilled with the lifestyle on offer.
Additional features include:
* Solar panels reduce the current electricity bill near to $0
* Gas ducted heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Rainwater tank
* Double car lock up garage with an automatic door
* Established gardens
* Immaculate presentation
* Functional design and floor plan
* Amazing indoor to outdoor living flow
* North facing orientation
* Absolute privacy
* Ample storage throughout
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
We can’t wait to see you at the Open for Inspection!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1527 m²
- 3 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston