This stylish, family friendly home is immaculately presented and within reach of everything that Frankston City has to offer. A fastidious renovation has been completed to present a lifestyle property that boasts stylish finishes, a functional living arrangement as well as complimentary landscaping and architectural elements that exude a classic Australian flair with a contemporary twist.
The astute purchaser will enjoy living in a secure home located in a quiet court, near to a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, within walking distance of public transport infrastructure and within a short drive of the developing Frankston CBD and the award-winning foreshore precinct.
* A stunning, fully renovated central kitchen boasts Caesar Stone bench tops, European stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven as well as ample cupboard and bench space.
* Multiple living domains.
* Fully renovated bathrooms.
* Master suite offering balcony access and inclusive of a luxurious ensuite, walk in robe and large bedroom space.
* Three additional bedrooms each offering a built in robe and are serviced by the renovated family bathroom.
* The property is fully fenced and accessible via an electric gate from the street front.
* Fully landscaped with an array of established flora.
* Decked outdoor entertainment domain extends from an open kitchen and dining space.
* A separate laundry as well as a separate toilet on the entry level contribute to the functional appeal of the property.
* A fastidious owner has taken great care to maintain this home and to present the property in meticulous condition.
Additional features include:
* Functional layout
* Ducted heating
* Split system cooling and heating
* Contemporary design
* Ample, secure off street parking
Whether you live and work in the developing Frankston CBD or prefer to commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula link, this is a unique opportunity to capitalise on a desirable lifestyle of space and convenience with no compromises.
* 600m to Ballam Park Primary School
* 750m to McClelland College
* 600m to Ballam Park Recreational Facilities
* 1.75km to the Peninsula Link entrance/exit
* 1.25km of the Karingal Centro Hub shopping complex
* 3km to the award winning Frankston beach and foreshore precinct
* 2.5km to the recently upgraded Frankston Hospital
* 2km to Monash University
* 2.5km to the Peninsula Aquatic and Recreation Centre
* Several high schools within 5km
* Several golf courses within 4.5km
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s attractions including:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 545 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.