This two bedroom, one bathroom neat and tidy unit offers lifestyle and convenience whilst capitalizing on a strong investment opportunity.
Light filled, functional, low maintenance and bordering on the cusp of Seaford and Frankston this unique golden triangle of properties is highly sought after and don’t last long.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Two generous size bedrooms inclusive of built in wardrobes.
– Modern central bathroom with toilet, shower and bathtub, servicing all bedrooms.
– Light and bright Lounge Room with timber style flooring.
– Large modernized kitchen looking over family dining area.
– Ultra-low maintenance rear yard, fully fenced and ideal for small pets.
– Additional car parking at the rear of complex.
– Private and extremely quite positioning within complex
– High ceilings.
– Ceiling fans
– Vulcan heater
– Electric cooktop
There is a lot to like about this low maintenance, investment opportunity. With an anticipated rental return of approximately $320 p.w this is a great opportunity to own or live approx.:
– 2.5km to Frankston’s award winning beach.
– 2 minutes or 850 meters to Kananook Station
– 2.2km to Bayside shopping center.
– 450m to Kananook Primary School
– 6km to Frankston High School
Purchase with confidence and bank on location, location, location!
Interested to know more about the HUGE growth plan for Seaford and Frankston City?
Please click on the following link: https://www.investfrankston.com
I look forward to seeing you at the open for inspection!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD