This neat, family friendly home is positioned on an enormous 1,421M2 (approx.) allotment and within the prestigious Peninsula Gateway Estate.
Blackwood Court and the surrounding area is renowned for being a secure, family orientated and prestigious location. The astute purchaser will benefit from residing near to a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, within walking distance of public transport infrastructure as well as within a short drive of the developing Frankston CBD and the award-winning foreshore precinct.
From a secure and private frontage, this home extends to a gorgeous family haven offering:
– A large, updated and quality kitchen is well appointed, offering 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven, stone bench tops, quality appliances, ample cupboard and bench space and a light filled outlook to the living, family and outdoor entertaining areas.
– Three internal living domains including an open kitchen, living and dining arrangement as well as a secondary formal lounge plus an enormous rumpus / theatre or family room.
– The internal, open living component extends to a covered outdoor entertainment space with views over the pool and substantial rear yard.
– A sparkling in ground, solar heated pool enhances the alluring appeal of the indoor to outdoor lifestyle and living arrangement that this home affords.
– The master suite is positioned away from the remaining bedrooms and offers a full ensuite.
– Three additional, good sized bedrooms are serviced by a neat, central family bathroom complete with bath-tub, separate shower and a single vanity.
– A separate toilet as well as a large separate laundry add to the functionality of the home
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD as well as exclusive and reputable schools (Including Mt Erin Secondary College as well as the Frankston High School) and in a proud and secure estate, your family will be thrilled with the lifestyle on offer.
Additional features include:
* An enormous allotment of over 1/3 of an acre
* Ample space to add additional shedding (S.T.C.A)
* Gas ducted heating
* Split system cooling and heating
* Rainwater tank
* Double lock up garage
* Established gardens
* Neatly maintained
* Functional design and floor plan
* Amazing indoor to outdoor living flow
* Absolute privacy
* Ample storage throughout
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1421 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston