This fully renovated, family friendly home is positioned on a low maintenance allotment and within the prestigious Derinya Primary School Zone. The home has been subdivided from a much larger original allotment however retains a generous allotment of approximately 491M2 with no active body corporate fee.
Casuarina Drive and the surrounding area is renowned for being a secure, family orientated and highly sought after location. The astute purchaser will benefit from residing near to a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, within walking distance of public transport infrastructure as well as within a short drive of the developing Frankston CBD and the award-winning foreshore precinct.
From a secure and private frontage, this home extends to a gorgeous family haven offering:
* Two large living areas including an L shaped living and dining space as well as a secondary open-plan kitchen and family living arrangement.
* The gorgeously renovated kitchen is equipped with an electric oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher as well as ample cupboard and bench space and a breakfast bar.
* An open family living space extends from the kitchen and overlooks a decked outdoor living / entertainment domain.
* The master suite is positioned away from the remaining bedrooms and offers a sizeable walk in robe as well as a fully renovated ensuite.
* Two additional oversized bedrooms are serviced by a fully renovated central family bathroom complete with a separate bathtub and shower, and a single vanity.
* An oversized, single garage / workshop with an electric door offers access through to the rear yard
* The home offers a fenced front yard as well as a fully fenced rear yard, well suited to accomodating for pets.
* A separate toilet and a separate laundry, with outdoor access enhance the functional appeal of the home.
Additional features include:
* Functional layout, well suited to a growing family
* Ducted heating
* Split system heating and cooling
* Fully fenced rear yard with gated access
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s attractions including:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 492 m²
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston