This sizeable, single level, two bedroom, one bathroom unit enjoys restricted residency for over 55s and is perfectly located in a quiet cul-de-sac just moments from the Frankston CBD.
In the heart of an explosively developing suburb and near to the Frankston CBD as well as Bayside Shopping Centre, this purchase represents an opportunity to capitalise on a functional home that doubles as a rock solid investment.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Two spacious bedrooms, flooded with natural light both featuring carpet and built in wardrobes
– Both bedrooms are serviced by a well-appointed central bathroom/laundry
– A functional floor plan has been well designed
– A well-appointed kitchen boasts gas cooking, ample cupboard space and flows seamlessly to a sizable family living and dining zone
– An indoor to outdoor living flow adds to the liveability of the home
– Low maintenance grounds wrap the exterior of the building.
– The bathroom/laundry is functionally arranged and extremely neat
– A low maintenance rear yard
– Designated car park
Additional features include: light filled orientation, functional layout, low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing Frankston CBD!
Within walking distance:
– Frankston’s award winning foreshore beach
– Bayside Shopping Centre
– Frankston train station
– Jubilee Park
– Local bus stops
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.