Situated within Frankston’s most desired locale, this diverse 1970’s built residence, sits behind a tree lined exterior and boasts dual living on a substantial 639sm (approx.), block. Ticking all boxes this property offers an array of options from development, renovation and investment all within the highly coveted Frankston High School Zone.
In the heart of an explosively developing suburb and near to the Frankston CBD as well as Bayside Shopping Centre, this purchase represents an opportunity to capitalise on a functional home that doubles as a rock solid investment.
An Inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Sprawling over two levels and set up as two separate properties, take advantage of having a secondary residence for a growing family, home office or capitalise on a huge rental return.
– Upstairs features split level living and comprises of three large bedrooms with master suite boasting walk in wardrobe and en-suite.
– A further two elevated bedrooms flow seamlessly from the open plan kitchen/dining zone both of which featuring built in wardrobes with the secondary bedroom having a private balcony and water views.
– A modernised Kitchen boasts ample cupboard space, electric appliances and flows seamlessly to a dining/well-appointed living zone.
– The secondary residence comprises of 2 large bedrooms inclusive of built in wardrobes, modern kitchen, large living/dining zone, separate bathroom and outside utility
– The rear of the home has an idyllic seating area suitable for family bbq’s, gatherings or can be re-modeled into a outdoor entertaining area.
Additional features include:
• Large outdoor balcony with Bay views
• Hard wood flooring
• Huge rental return
• Dual living
• Sub-division potential
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 639 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.