This immaculate family home has been fully renovated and offers incredible proximity to glistening Frankston foreshore, CBD and train station. This home is perfectly designed to accommodate modern living with exceptional outdoor entertaining, all in the perfect location.
The hub of the home centres around the main living room with cosy gas log fireplace and the stunningly renovated kitchen. Cleverly designed to maximise space, the ‘U’ shaped kitchen utilises a breakfast bar, draw dishwasher and ample cupboard space. The adjoining spacious butler’s pantry and kitchen table/nook complete the space.
Flowing seamlessly out from the kitchen is the undercover outdoor entertainment area with bistro blinds and a large outdoor spa. The generous master bedroom features a full wall of custom wardrobes and shares the main bathroom with a further two bedrooms. The bathroom is light filled, spacious and features a seamless walk in glass shower.
Outside you’ll find a man-cave/workshop/shed and garage which has been converted and lined for a studio/workshop. The driveway comfortably fits two cars and a large caravan or boat, perfect for those who like to explore.
This fully renovated 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is positioned on a sizeable 598m2 in the immediate area zoned for High Density Development (S.T.C.A). This is an entry level opportunity to capitalise on the capital growth potential of Frankston City. Whether you’re looking to move in or utilise as an investment property, this home offers the ideal short or long-term investment criteria:
– A fully renovated, neat and tidy home
– Investor’s will appreciate a potential rental amount of $350
– A generous allotment suited to re-development S.T.C.A (within a High Density Development area)
– Proximity to an explosively developing CBD and Frankston Beach
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award winning beach
– World class sporting and recreational amenities
– Multitude of restaurants, cafes entertainment options
– Ever expanding collection of shopping outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of an amazing home as well as a great investment then look no further!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 597 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Gas Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.